Who should attend?
- · Local and regional representatives and administrators who work in the fields of equality, diversity & inclusion.
- · Experts, civil society organisations and academics.
- · Representatives of international organisations and networks.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion are vital to develop attractive communities and enhance the well-being and quality of life of all citizens.
- The Atlantic Conference on equality, diversity and inclusion is the place to discover how to build communities that value everyone, communities that unleash the full potential of their population.
What will be discussed?
- How to make equality, diversity and inclusion flourish at local level.
- We will explore how Europe’s towns and regions can move towards more diverse, equal and inclusive societies, in which all inhabitants feel at home.
- Among the topics at hand, we will discuss human rights, public management and services, intersectional discrimination, the Sustainable Development of the United Nations.
In collaboration with: